Point Cook, VIC 3030Sold
IF YOU WANT STYLE, SPACE, GLAMOUR, CHARACTER AND COMFORT; LOOK NO FURTHER
Sold - Point Cook VIC
STOP LOOKING; this is the one for you! Imagine being able to call the removalist and simply move in the less than 1 year CARLISLE built home, unpack and relax with nothing to do! At 2 REGAL ROAD POINT COOK, you will certainly be the king of your own castle!
Measuring approximately 40 squares, the property itself is situated in an established street location.
Spread over two distinctively separate levels of luxurious living, this Carlisle home is perfectly suited to large growing families and for people wanting to work from home!
DOWNSTAIRS: imposing in size this level largely focuses on entertaining. The hostess kitchen – sure to be a budding chef’s dream is complete with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 900mm 5 burner gas cook top and many more.
UPSTAIRS: Separating business from pleasure this level comprises of four bedrooms. Enjoy a balmy summer’s night on your own personal balcony and you will be the envy of all your friends and neighbours.
Added internal and external extras include:
• Caesar stone bench top in kitchen, bathrooms, powder room and butler’s pantry
• Master bedroom with full ensuite & walk in robe
• Four bedrooms located upstairs
• Separate Study
• Ensuite with multiple vanities
• Large shower in ensuite
• Master with balcony
• Four living zones: Lounge, Family, Home Theatre & upstairs lounge
• Three toilets including powder room
• All four Bedrooms with walk in robe
• Refrigerated Cooling and Heating
• Security systam
• Quality curtains
• High Ceiling downstairs.
• Glass Splash back
• Butler’s pantry with sink
• Double garage with Internal access
• Alfresco with modern decking
• Fully landscaped low maintenance frontyard and backyard
• Easy access to Princes Fwy,
• Walking distance to Featherbrook shopping centre.
• Across the Road from the much awaited upcoming featherbrook P-9 College.
• Town Centre is approximately 4minutes drive from the house
• Walking distance to Local park.
• Bus stop is approximately 1 minute walk away from the house
• Train station is approximately 6 minutes drive from the house
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Toilet